CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

A shared Holiday!


Happy Birthday Honey and a Happy Mother's day to me:) Today we enjoyed church and a wonderful lunch with my parents. We all crashed when we got home and then enjoyed the wonderful weather outside. Today was a shared holiday. Sammy's birthday falls on Mother's Day about every 4 or 5 years...what a true gift for his mama:) It was a relaxing weekend filled with my most favorite people. My sweet Linkoln made me a Mom and that in itself is the prefect gift. Even at his most defiant times I am still sooooo blessed and happy to be his mom! It must mean that he is going to be a good leader and that I am going to need a lot of prayer throughout his young life:)

Love to all and Happy Mother's Day! xoxoxoxo



Linkoln loved blowing out the candles....we had to re-light them 4 more times so that Link could blow them out by himself!

Link showing daddy how to use his bday gift. Pro surfer!

The prefect Mother's Day!

0 comments: