CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day 2009



Happy Father's day to my sweet husband! This father's day we are traveling back from our fam. vaca! We all three shared a beautiful breakfast before we took our last dip in the ocean. Linkoln and Sammy are like two peas in pod...they each light up when they see the other.
Here are a few pics of Sammy's special day. The last one is on the airplane. Daddy and Link were playing with the window shade and of course cracking each other up....not so sure if the lady behind them got the joke.:) Sammy said it was a great D-Day and I agree! xoxoxo!!!!
Sammy,
Thank you so much for making my dreams come true. You have been our rock and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Linkoln's love for you is like no other. You are an awesome dad...I luv u!







0 comments: