CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Fall Swim Class

Link, Carson and Sweet Macy!
Kick..Kick..Kick!

So Link started his fall swim class today. Not only is his friend Mary in his class again but so is his BFF Carson. They both did amazing. Sammy came and took some great photo's of the boys. After reviewing each picture I noticed this cute face Carson was making with his lips...he really is too precious. Being a mom is so busy...even more crazy busy when you have multiples. I don't get to spend the quality time with some of my girlfriends like I use to so I'm really excited that Steph and Carson are taking swimming with us. Nothings better than having your best friend beside you as you make wonderful memories to cherish forever!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sweet babies! I am so thankful and we are so blessed to have yall in our lives!