CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Minus One

Sooo...we are off on our first trip minus our precious Link:( Oh how my heart is aching. I knew it was around the corner but some how it still snuck up on me. I know it will be good for Sammy and I, however the thought of being without my son freaks me out just a little. I truly know he is good hands...Sam and I both trust my mom more than words can express and know that he is in the best care. It really isn't all him I worry about...IT'S ME!

How I am I going to wake up in the morning without seeing his sweet smile and not be the one to greet the morning sun with him? How will I make it through the day without one single kiss from his precious lips, how I am going to sleep at night knowing that I wasn't the one that got to re sight his prayers with? I guess it all comes down to Faith and trust. I full heartily have faith in my lord and savor and I trust my parents with all my heart. My Friends have been wonderfully amazing. The ones that have children and have been in my shoes before as well as the ones who haven't. Sammy has been the biggest help. He is our rock and I love him for that. Please keep us in your thoughts and pray for a safe homecoming!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I am SO proud of you! Link is going to be fine and so are you! Can't wait till y'all are back! miss u! XOXO

Mel J said...

I know you arrived home safe last night. I am so proud that you mad it 3 full days. I am sure Link is so thrilled to see Mommy & Daddy. I am also so proud of you for doing this Blog its great. I enjoyed it soooo much!
Luv Yall

Pat said...

You bring tears to my eyes. You are so good at everything you do. Mom, wife, friend, child of God. Hope we can get together again soon. Love you Pat