CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Just the Two of Us

It's Saturday evening around 8:45 and I have the house to myself. Linkoln is sound asleep dreaming of daddy. Sammy left for the lake today to spend quality time with his sister. Linkoln and I stayed behind to catch up on our rest and to spend QT of our own. Before daddy took off this morning we all went to go get donuts together. It was a GREAT morning with a mental photo attached!
Later on in the day Link & I went to visit Nana & Poppy. He lights up when he see them....they are so good to us. We finished the day with dinner and a bath (he's fav) then it was off to bed. So this is a first...daddy has never stayed a night away from Link nor have I stayed at home alone. I miss Sammy already. I'm not the bravest of people but I guess now that I'm a parent I don't really have a choice. I know the good lord is watching over us and will return Sam back home to us safely. The two men in my life are my everything and without them I would be lost!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

OK, he is the cutest darn thing I have ever seen! He looks like such a BIG BOY in the first pic!! I also love the way his hair is laying....poor baby! I am sure he is getting extra love today ;) send some love from us!! XOXO