CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

John Mayer





So over the past 8 months or so I found a new love for John Mayer. All my girlfriends adore him, some more than others (jac's). After having Linkoln I guess my taste in music has changed a bit. One can only listen to Veggie tales, a mix of funky Nursery rhythms and my favorite church cd for so long before they break down and need more options. Now don't get me wrong Sammy and I LOVE Link's cd's...we know all the words and even "car dance" to them on occassion. So i wanted to give Link as well as Sammy and I a variety of music to choose from. Now on rotation is John Mayer & Colbie Caillat...both wonderful light flowy music. So now with that being said, Sammy & I went to their concert last Friday with our BFF's (Steph & Willie). It was an amazing time. We haven't all gotten together without the kiddo's in what has seemed like forever. The traffic as well as the heat were awful....but the music and company were awesome. Since stepping into motherhood/parenthood, Sammy & I have realized that what was once so simple, like finding time for Friends and sometimes each other is now much more difficult. Every minute of everyday I want to be with Link, as I'm sure he does too;) but finding special time for our friends and ourselves is just as important. I'm trying extra hard these days to allow that to happen...alot of prayer and baby steps is what works for me.

0 comments: