CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Shiner...

Early this morning



A Black eye....can you believe it? My sweet, precious baby boy has his first black eye:( My Mom always comes to my house to watch Link but this time I took him over to their house so that my dad could spend quality time with him. Sammy and I got back from our evening out pretty early...we wanted to be back before Linkoln's bedtime. When we got there Nana and Linkoln were playing on the floor...he was having a wonderful time. As Sammy was gathering up all his toys poppy and I were watching Linkoln crawl like crazy. He noticed this little rocking chair that my sisters and I had when we were little and he crawled right over to it with determination. He started to pull up on it and grab the books that were laying on the seat. My dad and I were no more than a foot away when BAM....it happened. Poppy swooped him up so fast to care for him. We both were watching and playing with him so closely. Within minutes a little purple spot showed up under his eye....I seriously couldn't believe it. By this morning it was bigger and more noticeable....honestly I think he looks darn cute with his new little shiner. Linkoln's first battle wound and I'm sure he'll have many more that follow!

Almost 24 hours later....so happy!

0 comments: