CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Standing already?

So last Sunday morning when I went to get Link out bed, this is what I found!





Standing and pulling up already? I feel like he just started crawling. He totally loves his new found freedom of jumping up and down while holding onto the rails of his crib screaming "mommy, daddy come get me... Now". When Nana was over this last week he was showing off big time....smiling and laughing, acting like a total monkey:) Now when he sees Peyton he makes a mad dash towards him and gets right in his face to give him sweet,wet kisses. I'm not sure how Peyton likes Link all up in his grill, but it sure is cute! Just wanted to share another "first"!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Seriously!! What a BIG boy! I love his smile, it completely melts my heart!