CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

First Nursery Visit


This past Sunday we decided to finally put Linkoln in our church nursery. I have no idea why I waited so long. I guess I just needed to fill comfortable with a stranger caring for my child. I totally feel safe and secure at our church and I know Linkoln has a great time....besides, his best buddy is in with him so I know they have a blast together. Some of my best memories are growing up in church. Church camp was always a favorite and I can't wait to send Link one day. I also have great memories of going to bible school and Sunday school with Karson, my mom as my Sunday School teacher and how could I forget passing notes back and forth with my sisters begging my parents to take us "out" for lunch after service. My mom and dad are amazing spiritual leaders and I would be so lost without their guidance. Sammy and I Love to call my mom and talk about the bible. She is so knowledgeable and faithful to the Lord. Sammy never had the opportunity growing up to have a close relationship with God. I am truly thankful that he loves and trust my mother and father as his own and is able to see what an amazing impact Christ can have on your life. I realized about 2 or 3 years after Sammy and I started dating that I was put in his life to bring him closer to God. Sammy is a wonderful man with great passion for our Lord and Savior. Our prayer as parents is that we are able to show Linkoln the grace of God, his never ending love, faith and the power of prayer. We have a man of God in the making!:)
**p.s. Steph and I didn't plan on the boys matching that day...it sure was cute though... I guess great minds think alike!

0 comments: