CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas day













I just LOVE Christmas! It truly is my favorite time of year. This holiday really did fly by for us...I hear that's what happens once you start to have children of your own. Sammy and I took Link to pick out his first Christmas tree...we were a little late putting it up along with the other decorations but we figured Link is still too young to know.:) We also went to the Gaylord with Nana and Poppy to see Santa....Linkoln did awesome! That hotel is just amazing during the holiday's. Linkoln is such a joy to watch....his eyes were full of amazement as we walked the grounds of the hotel. The train set was by far his favorite, I think Nana got some really good pics of Linkoln and trains...hopefully I'll get them sooner than the ones from the "Polar Express" (wink..wink mom)! Our Christmas Eve's are always the same: Church with Mom and Dad and then everyone back over to our house for dinner. All the kids played so well together and the adults got some good quiet time too! Sammy and I stayed up late trying to get everything in order for Christmas morning....we wanted it to be perfect!
And perfect it was...we have video to prove it;) Linkoln loved what Santa had left for him and could really care less about opening any of our presents that we had wrapped for him. It was a good start to great day! We spent the day at my parents house and then came home to a relaxing evening at our house. This Christmas was just prefect. I loved spending time with my parents, sisters, and of course My love and sweet angel. Merry Christmas to all...God Bless!












0 comments: